- Organized Motivational Training Program at BPMG School, Bhadohi, Uttar Pradesh on 23rd March 2021.
- An opening of FARF Service Centre at Sanathpur village, Uttar Pradesh.
- A webinar Series on Rural Development – A heart to heart talk with Shri R K Misra on 19th July 2020
- An online workshop on Bhadohi Foundation day 30-Jun-2020 [photos] [media]
- Holi Milan Samaroh and Inauguration of FARF Services and Research Centre at Suriyawan on 22nd March 2019
- RLLE Students of XSRM, Bhubaneswar program at adopted villages in Bhadohi / Jaunpur (expected date: December 2018)
- Blanket Distribution and Choupal at Raipur & Hanuman Chak Village of Gyanpur, Bhadohi
- Kalrav and Rural Development Workshop – December 2018
- Meeting with Premyskills management to start Pilot project in one Model Government school in Jorai (30-Aug-2018)
- Meeting with Parents of supported children and associated school teacher in BPMG, Peace Cottage and Y M Convent School (Tentative Month: September 2018)
- RLLE Students of XSRM, Bhubaneswar program at adopted villages in Bhadohi / Jaunpur (expected date: December 2017)
- Self Help Group formation by FARF (03 July 2018)
- Rural Development Workshop on 30th June 2018 (Bhadohi Foundation Day)
- Rural Development Workshop in Jaunpur District, Uttar Pradesh on 27-Nov-2017
- Door-to-door Survey in adopted Villages in June 2017
- Open Village level Choupal in June 2017
- Supporting Poor Child Education for academic session 2017-2018: FARF enrolled 30 poor children distributed in two good private school BPMG schook & Peace Cottage school in Bhadohi district.
- Ramanujam Maths Olympiad in 2016 and career counselling to Inter-Mediate students
- Open Meetings in Adopted Villages in 2016
- Video documentary of rural problem in Bhadohi district, Uttar Pradesh
- Rural Development Workshop in 2015