Skip to content
- FARF donated a month of ration and some cash to a very poor family of 05 children & a disabled wife as they facing food shortages after Jitan from Chauri, Bhadohi died in road accident (25th Apr’21) (Uttar Pradesh)
- FARF donated Rs.5000/- to Bacchan Singh who lives in Mumbai, basically from vill-Shivpur, Kabulpur, Jaunpur after he found covid affected & was admitted in Galaxy hospital, later he died (24th Apr’21)
- FARF Organized a teachers training program of all teachers of Peace Cottage School & BPMG School, Suriyawan, Bhadohi in the leadership of renowned trainer & motivational speaker Ms. Alka P, she also runs “Gyanstahli” a Youtube channel.
- FARF Services and Research Centre at Suriyawan, Bhadohi (Uttar Pradesh)
- FARF has organized a small motivational program for children & youth at Gyanpur by Mr. Rinku Singh (14th Feb’21) (Uttar Pradesh)
- Poor Child Education Support: FARF’s has adopted around 40 poor children in few villages in Bhadohi district (Uttar Pradesh) and sponsored their school fee, bags, shoes, etc in three english medium private school.
- Digital Services: FARF is providing digital services to rural people in villages. Digital services includes application of Income certificates, Caste certificates, domicile certificates etc. There is no fee for poor people in rural places.
- Livelihood and Self Help Groups: FARF has formed few women Self Help Groups in the adopted villages and have been involved in evolving some of the livelihood options in support of NABARD, MPLADs etc.
- Helping ODF Initiatives: Bhadohi (Uttar Pradesh) is declared as Open Defecation Free (ODF) district by the India Government and there are huge initiatives to make it success by December 2017. To support this target, FARF is helping poor people to build their toilet. FARF is helping financially too as Government can provide only 12000/- as maximum support but expenses to build each toilet is beyond the support received by Government.