Skip to content
- FARF Services and Research Centre at Suriyawan, Bhadohi (Uttar Pradesh)
- Poor Child Education Support: FARF’s has adopted around 40 poor children in few villages in Bhadohi district (Uttar Pradesh) and sponsored their school fee, bags, shoes, etc in three english medium private school.
- Digital Services: FARF is providing digital services to rural people in villages. Digital services includes application of Income certificates, Caste certificates, domicile certificates etc. There is no fee for poor people in rural places.
- Livelihood and Self Help Groups: FARF has formed few women Self Help Groups in the adopted villages and have been involved in evolving some of the livelihood options in support of NABARD, MPLADs etc.
- Helping ODF Initiatives: Bhadohi (Uttar Pradesh) is declared as Open Defecation Free (ODF) district by the India Government and there are huge initiatives to make it success by December 2017. To support this target, FARF is helping poor people to build their toilet. FARF is helping financially too as Government can provide only 12000/- as maximum support but expenses to build each toilet is beyond the support received by Government.